Green Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
I randomly stumbled across this recipe when throwing together a quick healthy lunch whilst on vacay. It’s super easy to make and packed with nutrients and vitamins.
Try this green bad boy!
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled
- A splash of nut milk
- 1/2 – 1 cup of water (as needed)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Add water as you blend to get the consistency of a thick shake…
- Serve (in a wine glass to feel fancy!).
Hope you enjoy this one!
P.S Want to know what else you should eat? Grab my FREE guide on How To Eat Right For Your Body Type – CLICK HERE