This week I’m sharing one of my most loved recipes. These coconut energy balls are perfect for a pre or post-workout snack or a healthy dessert.
- 1/4 cup of organic coconut flour
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder
- 1/4 cup of raw walnuts or almonds
- 2 teaspoon of organic coconut syrup
- 2 teaspoons of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk or water
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw cacao powder (optional)
- Combine coconut flour, raw cacao powder and protein powder in a bowl, mix.
- Add coconut syrup and almond milk/water, mix.
- Use processor to grind walnuts/almonds.
- Add nut mix to bowl.
- Form mixture into small balls
- Roll in desiccated coconut
- Store in the freezer!
Let me know how you go with this one!
Image via Instagram @wildbag