Hi, my name’s Rachel.
I’m a pilates instructor and master coach.
I’m passionate about inspiring people just like you to eat better, move better and feel better.
I discovered my love of health, fitness and pilates when I was living between Melbourne and Los Angeles working the Hollywood scene. I went on to become certified as a pilates instructor and master coach (life, nutrition and business). I’ve loved watching my clients, whether it be in a class, workshop or coaching session make massive changes and transform their lives. And that’s my hope in bringing you the juicy content on my site – to help you create a body and life you love!
Here’s a few random facts about me;
- I workout about five to six times a week which includes at least four weight sessions, yoga and pilates classes and one complete rest day.
- You’ll mostly find me hanging out at the beach, studio or gym.
- I’ve been featured in 4 swimsuit calendars.
- I’m an also an actor and have appeared in US and Aussie TV and film.
- I’ve worked as a producer at a Hollywood development production company.
- I once played a heroin junkie that dies in an alien threesome (this was actually fun).
- I have a degree in drama and communications.
- I’m a self-confessed healthy nerd (I’m just a nerd generally speaking).
- I’m really passionate about making a difference in the lives of others – read more here.
- My fave TV shows are Modern Family, Mom, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Sex and the City, Designated Survivor…I could go on…
- Oh…and I love to eat.
The best way to stay connected and receive all my tips is to become an RH Insider. Just enter your name and email here to get you free guide on How to Eat For Your Body Type.
I’ll see you on the inside!
Here’s my profesh bio…
Rachel was named a Top 10 Health Guru by The New Daily, and is a qualified pilates trainer and master coach. She has been featured in Peppermint Magazine, Gabby Bernstein’s HerFuture.com, The New Daily, Tiny Buddha, Your Zen Life, Youthful Habits, Desire to Done, The Sparked Company, Beautiful Because, Bliss Habits, Blog Society and Holistic Entrepreneur Association.
Rachel is also an actress who has appeared on US series Hunters and on popular Australian television shows including Neighbours, Offspring, ABC’s The Beautiful Lie, Wilfred, Thank God You’re Here and more. She has been fortunate to work with Julian McMahon, Delta Goodrem, Glenn Robbins, Akmal Saleh, Asher Keddie, Gary McDonald and more. As a screenwriter and producer she has worked with renowned Executive Producer Keri Selig. She also wrote and produced For Evie (2012) which went on to win the ACS Silver Award in the Drama Shorts category.