Hey – I’m Rachel!
I’m a pilates instructor and nutrition coach.
Through my ebooks and digital programs…
I help people like you get happy, healthy and fit!
I discovered my love of health and fitness when I was living between Melbourne and Los Angeles working the Hollywood scene, and went on to become a qualified pilates instructor and master coach in nutrition, life and business. I’ve created several books and programs including Eat Beautiful, Shine and Create Your Beautiful Life and I’ve loved watching my clients make massive changes and transform their lives. My hope in bringing you all my juicy content is to help you create a body and life you love.
The best way to stay connected and receive all my tips is to join our community of go-getters. Just CLICK HERE your to get you free guide on How to Eat For Your Body Type.
I’ll see you on the inside!
Here’s my profesh bio…
Rachel was named a “health guru” by The New Daily, and is a qualified pilates instructor and master coach. She has been featured in Peppermint Magazine, Gabby Bernstein’s HerFuture.com, The New Daily, Tiny Buddha, Your Zen Life, Youthful Habits, Desire to Done, The Sparked Company, Beautiful Because, Bliss Habits, Blog Society and Holistic Entrepreneur Association.
Rachel is also an actress who has appeared on US series Hunters and on popular Australian television shows including Neighbours, Offspring, ABC’s The Beautiful Lie, Wilfred, Thank God You’re Here and more. She has been fortunate to work with Julian McMahon, Delta Goodrem, Glenn Robbins, Akmal Saleh, Asher Keddie, Gary McDonald and more. As a screenwriter and producer she has worked with renowned Executive Producer Keri Selig.
Here’s a few random facts about me…
- I workout about five to six times a week which includes at least four weight sessions, yoga and pilates classes and one complete rest day.
- You’ll mostly find me hanging out at the beach, studio or gym.
- I’ve been featured in several swimsuit calendars including Pumped Up Down Under, Australian Swimsuit Calendar, Lynx Swimsuit Calendar and more.
- I’m an also an actor and have appeared in US and Aussie TV and film.
- I’ve worked as a producer at a Hollywood development production company.
- I once played a heroin junkie that dies in an alien threesome (this was really fun).
- I’m really passionate about making a difference in the lives of others – read more here.
- My fave TV shows are Modern Family, Mom, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Sex and the City, Designated Survivor…I could go on…
- Oh…and I love to eat.